Last updated: December 29, 2022
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Website or parts of our Website and service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Farm Dazed, 5132 Redbud Grove Lane, Roseville 95747.
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that Website among its many uses.
- Country refers to California, United States
- Device means any device that can access the service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to this Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service, provide the service on behalf of the company, perform services related to the service, or assist the company in analyzing how the service is being used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the Website or from the site’s infrastructure (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Farm Dazed, accessible from www.FarmDazed.com
- You will refer to the individual accessing or using the service, company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data may be collected when using the service. Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Website through a mobile device, we may collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or access the service through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our service may use locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activity on our service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how to delete Flash Cookies, please try; To delete existing flash cookies; click the tab on the right side labeled “Website Storage Settings.” You’ll see a list of websites. Click “Delete Website” or “Delete All Sites” to clear the flash cookies. See the article on how-to-clear-flash-cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our service and emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the company to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close the browser. You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by Terms Feed.
Our company uses Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies are cookies used by our Website to function correctly; without this type of cookie, the site will not function properly. This type of cookie does not collect any personally identifiable information about you and does not track your browsing habits.
- Persistent Cookies identify if users have accepted cookies on the Website. They have a longer lifespan ranging from days, weeks, and months to years. Persistent cookies remain on the user’s device until they reach their expiration date or the users clear them from the browser.
- Functionality Cookies These Cookies allow us to remember choices when a visitor uses our Website. An example of a functional cookie is remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit our Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including monitoring the usage of our Website.
- To manage Your Account: with your registration as a user of our service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract and the development, compliance and undertaking of a purchase for the products, items, or services purchased via this Website.
- To contact You: by email, telephone, cell phone, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that our company offers and are similar to those you already have purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: to address your specific requests to our company.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as an ongoing concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us regarding our Website users is transferred as a company asset.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, or determining our promotional campaigns’ effectiveness. We may use your information to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Our company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is retained for a shorter time, except when the information is used to strengthen the security or improve our Website’s functionality. We are legally obligated to retain this data for a more extended period.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the company’s operating offices and other places where the parties involved are located. This means this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from yours.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal data if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is essential to our company, but remember, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with Personal Data, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires permission from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
photo credit: Dan Nelson